Thursday, November 17, 2011

God es bueno

God es bueno. Two months from now Erica and I will be in Escazu, Costa Rica. Escazu is right outside San Jose. I will be teaching 2nd and 4th grade at Country Day School. This is a beautiful example of how God takes care of his children. God is giving us the chance to see the world and be an intrical part in that world. He is taking our wants and turning them into a representation of God's glory.
"Because of his LOVE, God had already decided to make us his own children through Jesus Christ. That was what he wanted and what PLEASED him, and it brings praise to God because of his wonderful GRACE.  God gave that GRACE to us FREELY, in Christ, the One he loves." Ephesians 1: 5-6 
God takes that love for Christ and pours it into his children. What a powerful and meaniful promise we have.
I've attached some photos of my new "home" for the next few months. I'll be living with a woman named OKY.











No comments:

Post a Comment